For the challenge of a lifetime join The Canadian Forces Army Reserve with The Toronto Scottish Regiment.
Learn hands-on transferable management skills that will enhance your civilian career.
Join The Toronto Scottish Regiment, train to serve Canada and the world, meet interesting people, travel the world, make a significant difference to other people's lives, and return home knowing you have made a contribution to helping others who are less fortunate.
To join you must:
1. Be a Canadian Citizen.
2. Be 17 years of age, with parental consent, or older, except:
- Regular Officer Training Plan – Junior applications must be 16 or older.
- Reserve Force - Applicants may be 16 years of age if they are also enrolled as a full-time high school student
3. Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec).
- Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education.
Additional information can be found on the Canadian Forces web site located at: http://www.forces.ca